Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Dear,
how are you today, I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, 
please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me through this mail for easiest communication and to know all about each other,
and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
your new friend.
SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL

Hi,How are you,
will you be my friend ?
welcome,my world,
If u want to contuct :
name :- MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL, 
mob :- 880 1714 22 22 11,www.RASEL.com
web :- saiful2000.hi5.com
web :- www.flickr.com/photos/raselcom  
web :- panoramio.com/user/2713315
email :- msir_2000@yahoo.com
email :- saiful_3000@yahoo.com
home :- MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL,
  House#39A,Road#8,Level#7,  
  DHANMONDI R/A,DHAKA-1205,
  BANGLADESH.&

MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL
VILL+PO:SHAIT SALA
PS:BRAHMON PARA
DIST:COMILLA -3500
BANGLADESH

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,
    how are you today, I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today,
    please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
    I will be very happy if you can write me through this mail for easiest communication and to know all about each other,
    and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
    your new friend.
    SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL

    Hi,How are you,
    will you be my friend ?
    welcome,my world,
    If u want to contuct :
    name :- MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL,
    mob :- 880 1714 22 22 11,www.RASEL.com
    web :- saiful2000.hi5.com
    web :- www.flickr.com/photos/raselcom
    web :- panoramio.com/user/2713315
    email :- msir_2000@yahoo.com
    email :- saiful_3000@yahoo.com
    home :- MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL,
    House#39A,Road#8,Level#7,
    DHANMONDI R/A,DHAKA-1205,
    BANGLADESH.&

    MD.SAIFUL ISLAM RASEL
    VILL+PO:SHAIT SALA
    PS:BRAHMON PARA
    DIST:COMILLA -3500
    BANGLADESH

    ReplyDelete